Today my friend Heather e-mailed Jason and I. She re-minded me that her son came when she was just 36 weeks pregnant. Today I'm in my 33rd week. It was a bit of a wake-up for Jason and I to realize that "Wow... our son could be here in three weeks time!"While the "due date" is November 3rd, he can theoretically come anytime between 38 and 42 weeks. Needless to say, we're starting to feel like things need to be done to be prepared for the arrival if our baby: purchasing the car seat, get it properly installed, get the hospital bags packed, fill out the pre-admissions paperwork, etc.
It feels like there's still so much to do... all the clothes and blankets he's been given need to be laundered; the bassinet needs to be set up; diapers and bottles need to be purchased... my my my. I do believe the "nesting phase" is here!
All in time, right? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment