Thursday, May 21, 2009

and the left one wins!

Kaemon Ze's two top teeth seem to be in a race with one another to see which one will pop through first; we've been waiting a full week and finally tonight I noticed white on the left side. Daddy kept saying, "it's going to be the left." He is right!

Our boy has been doing A M A Z I N G L Y well in cutting his first four teeth. No fever; no unconsolable cries; no misery. We feel so blessed that it's been pretty much a no-thing for him.

taken with Nikon D40
He's sitting up more and more these days... and getting better and better at it. I gave him his keyboard to play with while practicing his sitting tonight. He was having so much fun with it that I had to get a photo. :)

2 comments:

Gramma Karen said...

Is he totally adorable or what?! =D

Gramma Karen said...

oops! meant to add .. great photo little mama!