Friday, May 22, 2009

we took a chance...

...and took Kaemon Ze to his first theatre experience tonight. The production was "The Hobbitt" starring a young friend of ours, Aidan Jung. Aidan was AMAZING. He's just oozing with talent! I had him autograph my playbill (after elbowing my way through all the little girls who wanted his autograph too).


Kaemon Ze was enthralled by the production. Each time the energy rose, he became very excited and sometimes would vocalize that excitement. Heh. Luckily, it ~was~ a childrens theathre, so it wasn't entirely rude. After a little while, I put him in my sling and stood with him in the back. It was so warm and dark in the 100+ year-old building that he dozed off just before intermission.

photos taken with iPhone
Here's the sleepy thespian snoozing
during the intermission.


Considering it as a two-hour long production, our lil guy was soooo good.

Also today - Kaemon Ze's fourth tooth came through! His toothless smiles are (already) a thing of the past. I feel a lil sad about that... but super excited about the teeth. I wonder if I will ever get used to that feeling. Probably not.

1 comment:

The Sandeen Family said...

I bet we will always miss the tiny baby that our little ones once were, but we will also be forever in love with the baby they are in each new moment. I know that Elayna just gets to be more fun and cuter each day, but I keep saying "noooo! stop getting so big" anyway. Aww, mommyhood. =)