Thursday, June 18, 2009

mmmmm chocolate!

Today, Kaemon Ze and I met our friend, Laura, for lunch. Her family owns a local chocolaterie on Hawthorned called, JaChiva. You may have heard of it. :)

Here's Kaemon Ze with Laura and her daughter Madi.
I think Kaemon Ze likes Laura's hat!


"Oh it's YOU, Auntie Laura! I recognize you now!"

Auntie Laura gave Kaemon Ze his first taste of dark chocolate
during a tour of the factory.


He did not acknowledge that he had chocolate in his mouth;
nothing; no reaction what-so-ever.
Not sure that he likes chocolate or dislikes it...

After the tour, Aunti Laura took us out to lunch for yummy Thai food.
Thank you Auntie Laura!!



Later in the afternoon, Kaemon Ze konked out for a lil snooze on me.
Precious times, indeed.

2 comments:

The Sandeen Family said...

Oh my! They own Jaciva's? I would be SO large. ;)
Its funny that he didn't acknowledge the chocolate. He obviously had no idea of the perfection that was in his mouth. Haha!

Shannan said...

Bummer, the pictures won't load. I can't believe he didn't react to the food of the gods! Silly boy.