Tuesday, June 9, 2009

my little helper

This is what I saw as I pulled into Gramma's
driveway this afternoon... how cute is this?!

Kaemon Ze likes to 'help' me water the garden. He's also fascinated by the lawn mower and the vacuum cleaner - I think because they make a big noise. I thought he'd like the noise of the rototiller, so on Sunday I put him in his Jump-Up-Johnny near where I would be tilling. Luckily, Daddy was there because HE DID NOT LIKE THAT TILLER AT ALL. Big tears, lower lip extended. Daddy re-assured him and took him to the other side of the yard where he was working until I was done. :)

It's a big big world out there, son!

Kaemon Ze was standing on the bench, holding on... he was so excited. It was like he was saying, "let me out so I can go PLAY!" He's standing on his own in this photo... but I'm right there in case he let go.

1 comment:

The Sandeen Family said...

Oh my goodness. He looks so adorable in that big chair!! =)