Friday afternoon we had a picnic in the park with Gumpapa and Roxi. Kaemon Ze at a little, but mostly he ran and played. :)
Next: the Rose Garden.
Of course, I told him the "water is just for looking" and when I returned, he was on his belly with Daddy, playing dinosaurs in the water. Heh. I guess I was wrong about the water...
Where's Waldo? Can you spy Kaemon Ze?
Kaemon Ze insisted on holding Gumpapa's hand, "Gumpa's hand."
Pretty views.
While attempting to clean the teeth of this temporal art piece, Roxanne lost an arm.
Next: the Rose Garden.
Of course, I told him the "water is just for looking" and when I returned, he was on his belly with Daddy, playing dinosaurs in the water. Heh. I guess I was wrong about the water...
Where's Waldo? Can you spy Kaemon Ze?
Kaemon Ze insisted on holding Gumpapa's hand, "Gumpa's hand."
Pretty views.
While attempting to clean the teeth of this temporal art piece, Roxanne lost an arm.
No comments:
Post a Comment