
Daddy and Kaemon Ze went on an adventure walk today!

They found a "wish plant."

Making a wish.

Good adventuring. Daddy said he fell asleep before they left the parking lot. :)

Later, it was so nice and warm out Daddy fired up the BBQ grill. I showed Kaemon Ze a bee that was mulling around on the deck. He got the bee to get on the dinosaur.

But what he really wanted was to hold the bee. I told him, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Eventually the mulling bee found his finger and climbed aboard.

JoyBoy was quite pleased with this. Daddy...much less so. :)

Still getting broccoli from the garden.

And the strawberries are still producing.

Kaemon Ze got mail - a big box of books from Bunny and Papa! Guess which ones he liked the best? Yes - the dinosaur books!
No comments:
Post a Comment