
I got up at 3 A.M. to pull this year's prank on my in-laws.

Everybody's in the car...

There...that should just about do it.

When my father-in-law opens the door this morning to get his paper, this is what he's going to find on his doorstop.

Mission: Complete.
2 comments:
Love it! I need to start planning ahead things to do to people. I always forget about April Fool's Day until the night before. What did your father in law say about it?
My father-in-law sent a text that read, "Thank you so much." And he meant it. :)
My mother-in-law woke up later (after he went had already got the paper and found the April Fool's surprise) and asked her to see if the paper had come...when she opened the door, she got to see it too. hehehe
Last year, when I set up the 100+ little figures in his work truck, he sent the same text, "Thank you soo much." I replied, "Anytime." He replied, "Love you."
I love that they appreciate my antics.
Post a Comment