Tuesday, March 27, 2012

first-ever roller coaster ride


Here's the video from Kaemon Ze's first-ever roller coaster ride...and he did it without his mom or his dad! It didn't go too well...after the downhill, and before the first bend, he looked like he was trying to wiggle his way out of the seat. Luckily, the teenager manning the controls noticed this (and the look of terror on his face) and stopped the ride after only one pass (it was supposed to make two passes). He and his buddy got off the ride and the coaster went on without them.

I expected he might cry...but when he came down the plank, I swallowed my own out-of-body-terror and said, merrily, "How was it?" He actually said, "Great!" After another hour or so, he and his buddy went back on, this time with his Daddy...and they did it two times in a row! I'm so proud of him for "getting back in the saddle."


PS - the screaming you hear is a kid standing next to me who just needed to scream, apparently. :)

No comments: