Monday, March 11, 2013

love bombed!

I was laying on my tummy on the living room floor, researching meyer lemon recipes when I got bombed by L O V E.

Kaemon Ze got on the floor in front of me and started backing up, making a space for himself in my arms. I laughed as his effort.


Once he got himself comfortably situated right under me, with our heads nearly touching, he started to kiss me all over and gave me loads of squeezes. 

I sometimes ask him how he is feeling to help him identify his emotions (works especially great if he's "fust-a-rated"). I love how the exchange went:

Me: I am feeling...?
KZ: Happy.
Me: I am feeling happy because...?

KZ: I love Mama! I love you bigger than a Stegosaurus. I love Daddy bigger than a Brontosaurus.

How awesome is THAT?! 

He then moved onto my back to continue his L O V E attack:






No comments: