Wednesday, August 20, 2008

baby tv - another chance to see our baby :)

Jason's been reading to our lil guy. It's very sweet. He lays with his head on my lap so the baby can hear him. So far he's read him a Dr. Seuss story and "Where the Wild Things Are" - a gift from John and Angela. :)

I had an appointment with my OBGYN yesterday who sympathized with my swollen hands and feet. She measured my belly - twice, because she noticed it was growing (quite a bit?) over my last three visits. For that reason, she asked if I'd like to have another ultrasound. From the perspective of "I get to see our baby again!" - why, yes! I asked her if there was a reason not to... and she said "no".

We weren't expecting another ultrasound, so I am looking forward to seeing the babe again and am holding that everything is absolutely right and perfect that my baby is the perfect size for me., Looks like we'll have photos and video to share in a few weeks. Stay tuned.

Love and Joy!

No comments: