Jason & Gigi, I am laughing my bum off!!!!!! This is hysterical!!! I'm at the office and everyone had the pleasure of watching this precious video. You guys ROCK!
ohh...that is so totally faked! You can practically see Joygirl driving that puppet. Look me up when that boy answers the questions without "the man" pulling his strings. (;
have spent days thinking up questions . . . duh . . . lets see, "Is there really a Santa?" What's your opinion on the president elect?, what's for dinner? We totally love love YOU - all three. Dan/mg
5 comments:
Jason & Gigi,
I am laughing my bum off!!!!!! This is hysterical!!! I'm at the office and everyone had the pleasure of watching this precious video. You guys ROCK!
Love and peace, Lynn xo
ohh...that is so totally faked! You can practically see Joygirl driving that puppet. Look me up when that boy answers the questions without "the man" pulling his strings. (;
I'm telling you....that kid is a genius!
I can't think of a question at the moment, but I'll get my answer on Saturday :)
have spent days thinking up questions . . . duh . . . lets see, "Is there really a Santa?" What's your opinion on the president elect?, what's for dinner? We totally love love YOU - all three. Dan/mg
I love it!!
Post a Comment