Wednesday, January 14, 2009

happy birthday gumpapa d!










Kaemon Ze's Aunti Laura stopped by for some play time. :)

While I was pregnant, every time I saw Laura, she would bend down and have a conversation with Kaemon Ze - totally between them. I would continue my conversation with whoever else was around while Laura and KZ had "their" conversation. I really do believe these two have a connection that preceeds their human experience.

(Below) Kaemon Ze plays with a toy given to him by Cam and Laura at the baby shower they co-hosted with our friend, Kim. Now that KZ is cutting his first tooth, he has his hands in his mouth - a lot. He seems to be trying to put this toy in his mouth. No can do, son. We'll have to get him some chew toys - now that he's learning to grab things that catch his eye. Also below is a photo I took of Oliver. Isn't he sweet?

2 comments:

Shannan said...

Hey, if Laura got KZ time, I need to come over for my auntie turn! LOL I can't believe how fast he's growing up and getting big.

And yes, Ollie is adorable :)

JoyGirl said...

Absolutely! Come by and 'git yer KZ fix!