Monday, January 26, 2009

making lemonade outta lemons

This one is for Brian, whose super-creative white elephant gift I managed to choose... among assorted, eclectic items was a 2009 Monkey Calendar.

Now, most people don't know this, but I abhor photos of monkeys that are put into costume and photographed. I truly, truly dislike them. To Brian's credit, he did not go out and buy this calendar - it came in the mail. Obviously I wasn't going to actually hang it anywhere in *my* house... but I did come up with a creative use for the calendar.

What do you think?

7 comments:

Shannan said...

Love, love, LOVE it! Spreading the monkey joy all over the country and making people smile all over!

JoyGirl said...

the postmen liked it too! :)

Anonymous said...

took a moment to figure out what you are looking at, but then the smile creeps up all over yer face! ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

I agree with Auntie Heatho .. had to look at them for awhile to figure out what you were up to, but when I did I realized it was very very cool. Go go go creative girl!

lynn said...

This is hysterical!!! Go girl!

laura said...

I like my monkeys naked too. Super cute and creative!!

laura said...

you and the monkeys. hehe hehe...