Tuesday, January 6, 2009

heavy duty baby

Kaemon Ze is catching his morning nap. I put him in the "Heavy Duty" outfit given to him by Donna and John (thank you!) this morning - it's the first time he's worn it. The outfit is sized for 3-6 months and KZ is about two weeks shy of three months. He has big feet that no longer fit his pre-three month clothes. Growing, growing, growing!

Three times now he's slept six hours through the night. Not three nights in a row, however. :)

Last week I started back to the gym after a year's hiatus. Whew. I am out of shape. My goal for this year is to drop all the weight I put on and fit back into my size 10 clothes. I want to be strong, healthy, and physically fit. Looking forward to that!

1 comment:

Beckey said...

Here is to getting healthy in 2009! my goal: to run a 5k, the side benfit being weight loss! I just need to give birth first! Good luck Gigi! I will be rooting for you! I can't believe how big Kaemon is getting!