Saturday, September 26, 2009
double one!
We can hardly believe that he is almost a full year old. Amazing. Kaemon Ze's developing personality really cracks us up. He's such a joy. We love watching him explore his world and learn what works and what doesn't work; we love watching him figure things out; teaching him new things.
Kaemon Ze seems to very interested in connecting with people. He's very good with making eye contact. When we go shopping, for example, it's people he seems to be most interested in looking at. And my, people respond so positively to him. I was in a grocery store over the weekend and it seemed like every other woman stopped to interact with him and tell me how cute he is. (He was looking exceptionally cute, wearing a light-brown plaid print flannel shirt under dark brown corduroy overalls, I imagine he was too much to resist. haha) When I mentioned this to Jason, he said it reminded him of the woman who, when she saw Kaemon Ze said, "he makes my ovaries ache." That's probably as good of a compliment as it gets. *grin*
11 months and he's ...
...beginning to repeat what we say. He's said, "up," "hi," "how do," and my favorite, "rectangle." He says "mama" often, especially around daddy. hehe
...now standing up on his own and can even wave both hands energetically in the air and maintain his balance. I can set him down on his feet and he will stand.
...."this close" to walking. I predicted it would happen by the time he's 11 months. :) It seems like those first steps are going to happen any minute now.
...slowed down on the weight gain. At 25.8 lbs, he's really close to the size of his 2 year old twin cousins. Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment