

Little dude wasn't ready for sleep just yet, so I put him in his pajamas and we strolled him to our local park for some time in the swing (he really enjoys swinging). I like how these low-light photos turned out.
Tonight Kaemon Ze went down the slide, by himself, for the first time! I would send him down and daddy would catch him. For the first 1/2 dozen times or so, he had the "oh crap" look he sometimes gets when the swing goes to high, but he kept turning around after daddy caught him and tried to crawl up the slide! I would lift him to the top and send him down again. I'm hoping to get a video to post soon. Maybe not this weekend... it's supposed to rain for the entire holiday weekend. Gotta love Oregon. Actually, I love and appreciate the rain. So do the plants and the fish in the rivers. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment