Friday, February 5, 2010

a good read

This morning, I put Kaemon Ze on the bed so I could put some clothes away. He plopped back on the pillows and I gave him one of his favorite books to read - a model clay photo book themed, "town." There are no words, just pictures of people doing every-day things: shops, cars, construction; and the bus. He really likes the tabs on the side - makes it super easy (and interesting) to turn the pages. Bairbre and Warren gave Kaemon Ze a set of these kinds of books. He is so loved. ;)

Bairbre and Warren, this shot's for you. :)

1 comment:

Bairbre and Warren said...

:) Delighted he's enjoying them :) We were talking about KZ (and his mom and dad) with Will and Jules the other day - it's so fun to walk into their kitchen and see his photos on their fridge too!

We love you all....