Hello - just helping to spread the news: Jason is offering a FREE 5-week Love & Logic, starting this Sunday (February 7, 2010). There is still time to register - details below.
I got this awesome e-mail from our mama-friend, Susan:
I'm almost through the love and logic book from birth to 6 months and am feeling liberated and excited. Najam and I have been reading and discussing it together in the evenings. I read Dr. Sears book on discipline while pregnant with Zamir because I've never felt comfortable disciplining children and felt that I needed an "approach." The love and logic method is a natural extension of the attachment parenting method that the Sears book recommends but has more "rubber hit the road" advise which is helpful and seems to jive with our sensibilities. Thanks so much for the book recommendation! ~ Susan
Jason says:
Feel free to share this invitation with anyone you think may be interested. If you'd like to attend, or learn more, just e-mail me (whimsicalpassions@gmail.com) or call me (503-887-3507).
For a limited time tuition is waived, even for future classes. Full info can be found at these links:
Simple Flyer (pdf)
Detailed Flyer (pdf)
Participants enjoy learning these effective, time tested (and often fun!) ways to interact with babies, toddlers & young children in ways that bring out their best. The curriculum is backed up by a long history of success and some memorable stories.
Lots of free tools and resources are available here: http://www.loveandlogic.com/articles.html
2 comments:
I'm sure looking forward to it, especially since my sister will be with me :)
I wish we could make it to this first session!! Any future dates set yet? Jake and I would love to try to get into this! =)
Post a Comment