Monday, February 8, 2010

random act of kindness


I pulled out my car's owner manual and flipped it open to the Table of Contents, looking for weight limits on my built-in car seat and saw this: "How Do I Teach Love?...Chapter 6" and "Love and Romance...Chapter 9." Huh. I actually wondered if Toyota had come up with a new way to list the basics of car ownership. I flipped through the pages and saw this gem: "Random happenings in the world neither wait for, nor depend upon, human understanding." *flip, flip* "You don't have to know what happens in death to appreciate what happens in life." I closed the book and saw a box with the words, "CAUTION: Ideas in this Manual could be hazardous to your belief system and may not be suitable for some religious groups." OMG! I was so excited! HOW DID THIS GET IN MY GLOVEBOX??

My "real" owner's manual was buried under more items. How long had the "other" owner's manual in there? Who put it there? My husband said he didn't do it. I'd LOVE to know who did this FREAKIN' AWESOME Random Act of Kindness! Please tell me! One guess Jason came up with: it could have been placed there by previous owner and I just never noticed it. That's entirely possible... but my "feeling" is that is someone else. :) How fun! THANK YOU!

I think I'll posted more of these gems... I'm just so delighted!

No comments: