He was really good for the shoot. It probably helped that the photographer made burp sounds that made him giggle and giggle. The photographer thanked me for bringing the dinosaurs.
When we sat down to review the shot, the sales gal told me she had a chance to glance at them and said I was going to have a hard time choosing. The gal who processed them came around to see them again. Well, the sales gal was right; it was hard to choose. They loved that I brought the dinos, too.
As we went through them, she/they/we were ooh-ing and ah-ing. They were really fun (and good). Of course you do wonder if they don't, to some degree, ooh and ah fairly frequently to sell more, but they seemed genuinely interested. "I'm going to have to order some samples for the store," said the sales lady, several times. I finally asked what she meant. Basically, she wanted me to sign a model release to allow them to make prints for the walls, sample flip-files, and possibly for snail-mail flyers. In return I would get a free sheet of photos. I admit, I was flattered and saw no harm, so I signed model release. Considering they see dozens upon dozens of kids a week, I thought that was a nice compliment. :)
Here's a few from the shoot. I'll post more another time.



3 comments:
LOVE the first two. So cute that you got shots with T-Rex in there. He is a member of the family right now! :)
Sooo cute! And so clever bringing the dinos, mom! Can't even tell he'd banged his head the night before, woot!
Great photos, as usual! Of course they want to use his photos. He's adorable! I particularly like the 2nd picture with T-Rex "smiling" right behind Kaemon Ze.
Post a Comment