I was wondering if Kaemon Ze would remember his new trick of making raspberry sounds with his lips when he woke up this morning. Around 6am, Jason and I were woken to KZ's usual wake-up sounds... only this time there was the new addition of "pllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" coming from his crib. Both Jason and I giggled at him.
Raven found a new place to crouch...
Another very rainy day...

... and more laundry to do. Yep, Jason tackled this pile again. Thought a "before" and "after" photo would be funny:


We finally got out of the house for a quick errand. I found some new rattles for Kaemon Ze, on sale, even! I'll have Gramma keep one at her place. :) In his fourth month, he's beginning to learn Cause and Effect. It's so cool to watch him connect the dots in his head when he does something like hit the table with an object and realize that he did that with his hand. We are loving being witness to his learning. After our lil errand, we dashed through the rain to the 'bubble tea' shop. Here's Kaemon Ze in his skater hat. Heh

No comments:
Post a Comment