
Jason got his new "Share the Road" plates yesterday. The plates read, "DRQV" ... he's wanting to come up with a fun definition to the acronym... Dr. Quick Ville? Dr. Quazy Von? Drive Quantum Vehicle? He wants to know what you suggest.

Here's me and my lil gnome. I think this is my favorite picture of us, to date.


Jason hung some mobiles over Kaemon Ze's new crib today. We found the "fat mermaids" while at the coast last year. I wonder if these lil beauties will create a preference for Rubenesque women in the future. Heh!


I took this "Kaemon Ze View" of his new mobile and thought, "hmmm... I wonder what his view of me is like?" The first shot was rather scary... so I re-shot it. I had Jason do the same, and he didn't like his first shot so much that he deleted it! hehehe
2 comments:
oh my, KZ DOES look like a lil gnome in that shot. It's absolutely precious, especially with the two of you by those words to live by! Grats to J for getting that on 'film' =D .. as to the acronym ... nothing has come to me yet!
DRQV= Drive really quick vehicle...wait that doesn't fit the share the road plate...humm
How about
Do Remember Queen Victoria
Down Right Qute V...u know QT...maybe not :0)
Post a Comment