I finally rounded-up our 'junk drawer' - doesn't it look purty as all get out?While I've used open-faced, shallow boxes before, I'm adding something new - labeled boxes with covers (cheap, Ikea). The hope is, there is no spare space, or very little, where something can be tossed in, so things being put in the drawer will require a little effort. Wish us luck. Haha!
And you know how you get one thing done and there's 1,035 more things to do? Take this photo below for example. Pre-mobile baby I was rather compulsive about having "squares on top" and "rounds on the bottom." This is one of the few cabinets Kaemon Ze has access to. Now look at it:
Sheesh. It's a damn good thing I'm not anal-retentive. This would drive me nuts. :) At some point soon, I think Kaemon Ze will get a big kick out of keeping the squares and the rounds separate. But for now, chaos reigns.
No comments:
Post a Comment