...when there's a baby under your ribs are you just don't have your usual lung capacity.My lil brother called recently and asked what I was doing. I told him, "I'm sitting on the couch, with my feet propped up (to reduce the swelling), trying to breath." He just laughed and laughed at me. Bugger. His wife was pregnant with twins a year ago, so he knows what I'm saying. :)
I updated the suggested list of baby names today - and I will tell you that our top two names for our son are from the list of names suggested by you - our community! Nope... I'm not going to tell you what they are. Heh! Keep the names coming, if you're so inspired.
It's clear my energy level is best in the morning to afternoon. After that, I'm pooped.
The photo is of our largest sunflower. Happy Fall! And Happy Sunday to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment